Deadline

Posted by Sam Hayes On Thursday, October 22, 2009
So far, so good. I completed my essay yesterday and have been working through my last few Maya tutorials. I still have the texturing ones to do, which I will complete this evening, and will upload tommorow morning (I don't have internet at my house at the moment, so will need to use the University internet )

I have decided to completely re-do my final portrait this evening (Sticking with the same concept, but improving it visually) so I have a busy night ahead of me. Hopefully i'll be pleased with it by the crit tommorow morning.

0 Responses to 'Deadline'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive