Maya Progress

Posted by Sam Hayes On Sunday, November 29, 2009
As Alan gave us a (Generous) extra couple of days to finish up our Maya, I'm completing it today. I still need to do a couple of the street objects and render it, which I'm working on now.

Earlier on in the project, when I had some spare time, I played around with the tutorials and created a few different things, I'm going to include a couple of them in the final scene to make it a bit different. Below, Is a large house I cobbled together  using the same techniques as we used in the project. There are also some electricity pylons which I'm going to try and fit in on the street scene.



 

With a lot of the final scene put together, my laptop is getting an arse kicking from Maya, but it is slowly getting there. Not looking forward to the final renders though, it may take a while!

1 Response to 'Maya Progress'

  1. tutorphil said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2009/11/maya-progress.html?showComment=1259518718020#c9193679797763604721'> 29 November 2009 at 18:18

    Also – take a look at the following project blog – a collaboration between 2 third years, Pol Winandy and Jon Stewart; they’re creating an action-packed animated short; their attention to detail is formidable and they’re also working through all the inevitable tensions/complications that come with group working. It’s been a long, intense experience for them both, and, with five weeks to go, they’re moving into an even more pressurised phase. The environment stage is in the offing – so follow their progress and get a real insight into the minutiae of CG and story-telling; meet the future!

    http://kiiroblade.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive