Research: The Hills Have Eyes

Posted by Sam Hayes On Sunday, December 20, 2009
Another similar film to the Chainsaw Massacre is 'The Hills Have Eyes'. Both of these films show the effect of a family who have been 'abandoned' and let down by society, leading them to become disgruntled and willing to torture and kill any outsiders who come near to their homes. I watched the remake of the Hills Have Eyes (2008), but am yet to watch Wes Craven's original. I've taken some screenshots that will help with some ideas for the my final scene below, most of these focus on the buildings and external 'creepiness':


1 Response to 'Research: The Hills Have Eyes'

  1. http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2009/12/research-hills-have-eyes.html?showComment=1261411596108#c2425826727951567929'> 21 December 2009 at 16:06

    Hi Sam, nice reviews I saw the original Hills Have Eyes many many moons ago. whereas I could only briefly watch the remake.
    In regards to your house concept It is coming alonmg nicely although the perspective is slightly skewed on the porch roof.

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive