Character Research: Lighthouse Keepers

Posted by Sam Hayes On Thursday, February 18, 2010
Just a bit of research into the outfits and style of Lighthouse keepers. I would like to focus on the period on the late 19th Century, where the traditional lighthouse keeper was around. I just hope the bouncy dinghy will fit the time-frame.

Before I put alot of time into a character design I want to figure out a style (E.g body proportions and cartoon features) I've started by creating a quick draft of how I want the second lighthouse keeper to look. Here is my first go, when I'm happy with one, I will blow it up larger in Photoshop and begin to create a detailed character.




0 Responses to 'Character Research: Lighthouse Keepers'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive