Interim Review Information

Posted by Sam Hayes On Monday, February 15, 2010
I'm still working out the final details of my story and I am also still making sure to pick the right film for my essay, so I'll update this post by the end of the day.

In the last week or so, I haven't updated my blog much and haven't really started this unit with a bang. One reason is the Theory symposiums which we have on Thursday, which I'm frantically researching trying to fill up on knowledge for the presentation. I've also been doing the odd bit of storyboarding and attempting some character sketches on paper, but as I don't have a scanner with me at my student house I can't upload them. Later this week I'm planning to bring some into Uni to scan in.

This week I want to crack on with some concept art, which I'm hoping will bring a bit of life to my animatic along-side my storyboards. I feel that at the moment, I'm not as technically limited as I have been before, so I think I can really ultilize Maya and Photoshop alongside my paper sketches.

0 Responses to 'Interim Review Information'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive