Storyboarding Style

Posted by Sam Hayes On Monday, February 22, 2010
I've been trying some different story-boarding styles, from keeping it black and white to stylising it with bright colours, but I'm settling for a style which I feel will be capable of progress as well as matching the mood and setting of my story.

A style which I would like to mimic or at least borrow from is the Comic series of Tintin. Created by the Belgian Georges Remi it was a series of comics, books and eventually TV films about 'TinTin', a young reporter and his dog Snowy. I forgot this existed until I was researching storyboarding and came across it. I really like the simplistic style as it still shows emotion and action. 

 

  
  

 

1 Response to 'Storyboarding Style'

  1. Jon Stewart said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2010/02/storyboarding-style.html?showComment=1266888367715#c8442659268979138203'> 23 February 2010 at 01:26

    You should check these out :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smUBtSk25cE :D

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive