Theory Presentation Finished!

Posted by Sam Hayes On Thursday, February 18, 2010
Over the last week it has been incredibly hard to work on the story-telling unit, which I think everyone will agree with, due to the Theory presentation. When we first got the brief and were told we had a week to do it, I was a bit worried about how it would slow our main unit progress, but I can say that after completing and presenting it, I am glad to have done it. The researching, compiling and teamwork skills that have developed in this incredibly short project were crucial, especially for future projects.

This now leaves us with two weeks to take on this project, which is ambitious. I'm happy with my story, and I've started working on my character sheets which I'm going to begin to refine and upload this weekend if I have the time. I don't want my original ideas and ambitions to suffer, so I'm going to work flat-out on this project,hoping to match my satisfaction with that of the last unit.

I'm just going to repost the requirements here so that I can refer to them later.

- A finished three-act story idea.
- Supporting concept art/character design.
- A final presentation storyboard.
- Animatic with sound & transitions.
- A cg pre-vizualisation.

Also:
- Film Clip Storyboard
- 1500 Word Essay on Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring

0 Responses to 'Theory Presentation Finished!'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive