Final Storyboards

Posted by Sam Hayes On Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Ive finished my set of storyboards as well as my animatic, which I will upload tommorow, when I'm in Uni. I must admit, I'm not happy with my storyboarding at all. I like the pace of it, but I feel like I haven't explored the characters enough and I could have used some more daring camera angles. Had I been given another couple of weeks I would definitely start from scratch with my storyboarding and improve the characters.

Here are my storyboards, my animatic contains a lot more images as I added in more frames. Hopefully it portrays the story well enough. I'm now working on my Pre-viz, which I want to produce well, so tommorow will be a very long day.
Rough Sketches

 
 

d

1 Response to 'Final Storyboards'

  1. Bluejetdude said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2010/03/final-storyboards.html?showComment=1267690702975#c3774034226969641766'> 4 March 2010 at 08:18

    Nice work Sam. I have done my storyboad very similar. I've done everything now (need to do a huge blog update) I've worked flat out to get the work done over the past 3 days.
    A word of warning. Do not underestimate the pre-vis or animatic like I did.

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive