Unit 5: Animation

Posted by Sam Hayes On Tuesday, March 09, 2010
We've received our breifs and had our first lecture for this new unit, we have also been given our subjects which we will create a minute animation around. Mine are a Chair that is 'Furtive'. Below I have dipped into the meaning of this.

"taken, done, used, etc., surreptitiously or by stealth; secret"

"sly; shifty: a furtive manner"
 
"done or acting in a stealthy manner, as if to hinder observation; surreptitious; stealthy; sneaky"
 
I think a chair can really fit to a stealthy and sneaky manner, after all, it has four tall legs, which can be used to creep around and quickly shuffle from place to place. I'm going to have a think about what a chair's aim or objective could be, and a reason why It would be sneaking.

0 Responses to 'Unit 5: Animation'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive