First Narrative Draft + Research

Posted by Sam Hayes On Monday, April 26, 2010
Edit: You know when you say a word so many times it stops making sense. Well Fern no longer makes sense. Yesterday I hadn't thought about Ferns for years, now I have typed this word hundreds of times and my brain has been ambushed. Better press on though

This is the first idea I've had for a narrative. It maybe too long, and there isn't enough scientific detail in it as of yet, but I think I'm getting some useful ideas down, so it's worth it for now. It's in an image so I can refer to it and change it around easily, rather than having a wall of text.



Quick Concept


0 Responses to 'First Narrative Draft + Research'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive