Micro-Biology Choice: The Life of a Fern

Posted by Sam Hayes On Monday, April 26, 2010
After an incredibly informative and entertaining breifing this morning by our Commissioner, Peter Klappa I have chosen the topic for my animation: The Life of a Fern. The main reason I chose this is because I saw a lot of potential for CG in the cycle, such as the spores being released from pods and the plants sprouting from the earth. After a bit of research, I'm happy with my choice. I am going to resolve a narrative and begin my concepts this week, so I can produce as many 'convincers' as I can before the Pitch on the 10th.

0 Responses to 'Micro-Biology Choice: The Life of a Fern'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive