Progress (or rather not)

Posted by Sam Hayes On Sunday, April 18, 2010
I haven't made a blog-post in over two weeks, and considering it is almost the deadline, I feel like a bit of a twat. I've returned from holidaying for  down in the South-West (Which was great) back into the world of the washed. I spent all of the last two weeks with everything but Animation on my mind, which was both terrible timing and a terrible decision. I'm going to be honest and say I do not even have one frame of animation drawn as of yet, leaving me with about 4 days (3 of those drawing) until deadline.

My animation and final mark this unit is going to suffer incredibly and I admit I've only had myself to blame. I am going to submit on Friday though, which is doable, I have all of my requirements done (Essay, Maya etc) apart from the main animation. I know it isn't what Phil wants to hear, but I'd be happy with just passing this unit.

Cracking on, I'm going to post up my animation and storyboarding tonight, and begin animating tommorow after the Maya class, if my body can handle the caffeine, I'll make it by Friday.

...

Yes I'm buggered.

2 Responses to 'Progress (or rather not)'

  1. Bluejetdude said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2010/04/progress-or-rather-not.html?showComment=1271616860255#c7319897656144164047'> 18 April 2010 at 19:54

    Your not buggered. You have got all the other stuff done, and yes, the animation is long and hard but I think if you just sit and work, you can get a good ani done by friday.

    Remember, Caffeine is your one true friend

     

  2. tutorphil said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2010/04/progress-or-rather-not.html?showComment=1271625448135#c757861926240320579'> 18 April 2010 at 22:17

    I'm with Earl on this one, Sam... Just make it happen!

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive