Spore Crashing

Posted by Sam Hayes On Tuesday, May 18, 2010
I've been working on my next shot, of the spore crashing into the dirt. I've been trying to come up with ways of making this cinematic and the shot in Independance Day which has been replicated in many movies kept popping into my head. Below is the playblast, I'm playing around in After Effects to make it much more dramatic with dirt spraying everywhere.I think with the right sound effects this could work.


The dirt will reach the camera after some post-processing in AE and cover it, ending the shot.

1 Response to 'Spore Crashing'

  1. http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2010/05/spore-crashing.html?showComment=1274196080350#c5919682258187048766'> 18 May 2010 at 16:21

    Looks good man, reminds me of that scene in MIB where the spaceship crashes in front of K and J, and Will Smith is all like, "Uhh... Kay?... Kay?!...KAY??!"

    Badass.

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive