Soundscape Project Beginnings

Posted by Sam Hayes On Thursday, June 17, 2010
I've been considering my soundscape for a while now, and I think I'm close to pinpointing an idea. My soundscape is below (Soundscape 10).



After listening to it countless times I've decided that it fits the style of a story of a character or animate object, the music is quick and punchy which brings the inspiration on for a action-orientated animation, similar to the 2D drawn shorts from the Animation Unit. The music slows down and speeds up, but it always keeps a good pace, and I have visioned a few mini-stories that would fit well with it.

I'm going to post up my most resolved narrative idea in my next post, it is still very early, but I think it is acheivable, not too ambitious and has the possibility of being a good short.

0 Responses to 'Soundscape Project Beginnings'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive