Character Design : Hero and Sidekick Progress

Posted by Sam Hayes On Saturday, November 20, 2010
I've been working more over the last couple of days on my Hero and Sidekick designs, and I think I have a final style together but I still have a lot of detailing to do. Below are my current Hero and Sidekick,  they are still basic, and a lot of clothing detail and shading needs to be done (For the painted action poses) I'm currently working on my villain, trying to give him a good viking edge.

1 Response to 'Character Design : Hero and Sidekick Progress'

  1. Elly said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2010/11/character-design-hero-and-sidekick.html?showComment=1290339724117#c706305020678650022'> 21 November 2010 at 11:42

    The Elephant looks hilarious, in a good way! reminds me of something I can't quite put my finger on though...

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive