Tutorial Progress

Posted by Sam Hayes On Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Here is my current progress on the tutorials.











I fell behind with the car tutorials after the 4th week when production started on our trailer, I stupidly left it until after our critique to finish. I had quite a tough time transferring everything learned from the character tutorials onto our project that the car was neglected.  The plan was to get it finished after Thursday, which would have been just about possible if my right-arm worked. No excuses, I should have kept up with it. Below is what I have so far, and I'll finish it this week (Makes no difference to the deadline I know) because I'm sure there is a lot still to learn through these.


0 Responses to 'Tutorial Progress'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive