Dynamic / Game Modelling Tutorials

Posted by Sam Hayes On Sunday, April 10, 2011
The last few week's tutorial videos have been sitting on my desktop and I realised I haven't post them up for quite a while, mainly because my head is in the land of suitcases and deserts. Below are the Dynamic / Particle collision and instancing tutorials.

 Dynamics One




 Dynamics Two


Dynamics Three


Dynamics Four

More Dynamics:
http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2011/02/dynamics-week-three.html


Normal Mapping
Using Nvidia's normal map filter in Photoshop to produce a normal map from a beauty image:




Using Maya's transfer map utility to create a normal map from a high-polygon mesh:

Creating normal maps from beauty in Photoshop for use in a Maya scene:



Games modelling tutorials:

0 Responses to 'Dynamic / Game Modelling Tutorials'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive