Tutorials: NCloth, Softbodies + High Rez Character

Posted by Sam Hayes On Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Here are all the Ncloth tutorials for this unit. Learning the Nparticle system was really helpful, especially when it came to working on the E4 sting and the knowledge of features such as Cache Blending and Contraints are going to really come in use soon.



Softbodies






I haven't completely finished the high-rez character. I have another video to do on the ear and the head refinements. I also want to re-do the knees because I had some trouble following the topology. With the free-time from now on, I'll be able to get this all refined.

 



0 Responses to 'Tutorials: NCloth, Softbodies + High Rez Character'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive