Time Machine Modelling #01

Posted by Sam Hayes On Tuesday, March 20, 2012



I've began modelling the Time Machine. I've blocked it out and added detail to the interior, but there is still a lot to do. The modelling as of now isn't that far from the original concept and the pre-viz version, but I expect as I add more details and start to think about animation, it may change a little more. The left-hand side hasnt been worked on at all yet, but I expect that will have a gritty, coal-powered generator and some exhausts. I've made a note as I've been modelling on which parts will be textured (and therefore UV'ed) and which parts will use metal shaders, this should give it a better 'shine' and hopefully a bit more refinement. The chair will need sculpting in Mudbox, along with some other parts of the model.









------------





1 Response to 'Time Machine Modelling #01'

  1. Jordan Buckner said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2012/03/time-machine-modelling-01.html?showComment=1332247029587#c3460669614990398412'> 20 March 2012 at 12:37

    Get this 3d Printed and make it work and I shall happily buy it. Looking great Sam.

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive